Friday, June 17, 2016

I'm Just A $hill



Whew!  You sure gotta break a lot of ceilings to get to this White House here in Washington!  But I wonder who that sad little voter is?

I’m just a $hill
And I love that Hill
Is now headed off to Capitol Hill.
Was a long, long race against
Senator Bernie
And I know she’ll be the prez some day
Just ask the gays, if you will
But today I am still just a $hill.

Gee, $hill, you certainly have a lot of patience and courage!

Well I got *this* far.  When I started, I wasn't even a *$hill* - I just wanted to vote.  Some folks back home said they wanted a skilled candidate, so they researched and said "Hill’s right, I’m with her."  Then I sat down and read about Clinton, and I became a $hill.  And I'll remain a $hill until Sanders decides to withdraw.

I’m just a $hill
Yes, I’ll fight for Ms. Hill
And we’ll get First Gentleman Bill
Well, I’m tired of “thanks,
for the record corrected
So bye to all that, I’m off to get her elected.
I’ll $hill for Hill with my prose
But today I am still just a $hill.

Listen to those berniebros arguing!  Is all that discussion and debate about you?

Yes.  I'm one of the lucky ones.  Most $hills never even get this far. Most stay quiet so they don’t get harassed and told to die.

"Die?"

Yeah: die or things more shitty.  Oooh!  But it looks like Hillary said something! Now they’ll go yell neoliberal or Benghazi.

If you defend her, then what happens?

Then they call me a $hill and the whole thing starts all over again.

Oh no!

Oh yes!

I’m just a $hill
Yes, I’m ready for Hill
and I’ll vote for her as President Hill
Then she’s off to the White House
cause it’s finally time
For a woman to join
the executive line.
She’ll inspire girls to show chutzpah.
How I can’t wait for that thrill
But first Trump must lose to the Hill.

You mean there are people out there that want that bigot for President?


Yes, they want the “cheeto”.  If Trump wins he’ll have 4 years to roll back healthcare, equality, gun control and more. And when the presidential vote comes again, by that time it's...

By that time, it's very unlikely that the damage can be undone!  It's not a chance we can take, is it?

No!

So, how I hope and I pray that you will,
Join me and be just a $hill!

She won, $hill!  Now for 4 years of misogyny!

Oh yeah!


[In case you are confused: I'm Just a Bill]

2 comments: