Friday, September 4, 2015

Did you know: Night Elf FANGS?!?!

So to the quick - did you know Night Elves have Fangs?


Delicate Lady-like fangs (tee-hee)

I had no idea.  I was playing with Spouse one day and while fiddling with the (sigh) S.E.L.F.I.E camera, I noticed a terrifying sight.  My Night Elves were vicious man-eating beasts!  Or something.

Manly Man Fangs (grr)

Have these always been there?  Were they added with the character revamp? Did others already do extensive dental and evolutionary examination on how this came to be?  Will I look into this any further than my own post?  (The only answer I'll give is to that last one and right now, that would be "no".)

I'm sure there will be other things that I will find that will shock me (to my core!) but are probably relatively well known to most others.  Oh well.  Stay tuned to watch me be amazed at other basic information!

P.S. - I need to get some transmog going...I was just running with equipped gear as I was expecting to upgrade it soon, but now these two are stuck in perpetuity with that gear.  Boo.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I know, shocking! Yes, we gained the fangs with our recent makeover. I've yet to get a good selfie of Cat showing hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, good to know where they came from, but I was honestly shocked when I suddenly saw the fangs. I'm still not sure if I like it or not overall. My dislike would not be enough to hate it but then my like wouldn't be enough to love it. Ambivalent but confused is probably the best descriptor for this.

      ...or any other day for that matter.

      Delete
  2. Turns out they've always had fangs in canon at least. Makes sense since they evolved from Trolls. Checkout the Warcraft 3 Nightelf boxart. Fangs were there from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete