Monday, November 30, 2015

Quick Question: Keep or Sell?

What do you do with relatively hard to get, or perhaps even no-longer-in-game, not-yet soulbound items?

I have the Tremendous Tankard O'Terror on a character.  Actually, I have 3.  One is for level 100 and the other 2 are for level 90.  Assuming I keep one for transmog, which I will, is it worth it to try to sell the level 90 ones on the auction house?  On that server they were going for about 3,500 gold a piece.

So, it is something that a level 90 twink might like and since that specific item is no longer in game, it can be worth a fair amount.  But then, I don't get that item for myself.  And I have a level 90 Shaman that would enjoy using them, if only for a little bit.

See, there's the catch. If I use it for myself, I get a short time out of it, that I'll enjoy but probably quickly replace.  On the other hand, if I sell it, yay money but I don't get to use it for my bun, short as it may be.

This isn't the only item I have this issue with, just the one that came up this weekend.  I'm kind of a horder* on some things.  Too many things.

I think I spent around 500 gold this weekend saving non-quest-reward gear to a void storage because I like an item and might want to transmog it on another character. But, I'm running out of room in my regular storage so off to void storage.  Not much for a max level character per se but that'll add up fast.

Transmog closest can not get here fast enough.

I will buy all of the tabards.

I will have so much bag space.  I will not know what to do with myself.

And with some of the not-toys-for-no-good-reasons becoming actual toys...I don't care about saving reality, give me bag space!

Also, when did I become Grumpy?  And do I have to pay him royalties for blogging like this?

*For the Hording!

No comments:

Post a Comment