Friday, November 6, 2015

613,526 (nevermind, I'm an idiot)

Update seconds later:

I wasn't thinking, that's just the YouTube Subscribers number.  I'm leaving this here as evidence of my post but yeah, this is a lesson in thinking things through before posting.

Original post begins here
---------

I know I've been gone a while, and I'll get to that soon.

But, have you watched the new Legion trailer that is in the Battle.net launcher?

If you mouse over the image in the lower right corner, you see this


It says:

World of Warcraft

613,526 subscribers

I haven't watched the rest of the trailer, maybe that says how many people have bought the expansion?  Or how many people there are now?  Or I don't know.  I just thought it odd and worth mentioning.  I know some numbers were just released so maybe that is this?  But to give such an exact number seems weird.  I don't know, just odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment