Monday, July 27, 2015

Current Statistics | Race | July 2015

Being a nerd, I have calculated the breakdown of my characters in various demographic ways. Level, primary roll, off-spec, class, profession, etc.  But today, I'll start off with race and side.

Quick note: "% of total" means percentage of all characters on this active account.

Here is where I currently stand with the race statistics of my characters:

Alliance
Race
Human
Night Elf
Dwarf
Gnome
Draenei
Worgen
Pandaren
Number
9
9
2
3
6
2
1
% of total
18%
18%
4%
6%
12%
4%
2%

The Pandaren is under the Alliance races because he chose the Alliance.  The Human and Night Elf were generally unsurprising.  Between the story and classes available, they had a strong advantage. Also, back when racial perks were bigger, I liked their two perks a lot. Draenei being so high was a bit unexpected. I expected Dwarves and Gnomes to do better. Worgen and Pandaren suffer from being late racial additions and having railroad openings. I like them and the story they have, but having to run it many, many times would have been too much.

Horde
Race
Orc
Forsaken
Tauren
Troll
Blood Elf
Goblin
Number
3
3
4
2
4
2
% of total
6%
6%
8%
4%
8%
4%

Again, no real surprises here. I think Blood Elves had one of the more engaging starting areas for Horde, and they had a lot of classes available to them. But lore-wise, I think I actually enjoy the Tauren the most of any Horde. I want to enjoy Trolls more but they just don't gel with me. I'm not sure I really like Goblins, however their personalities are so strong and the two I have are so...let's just say they survived early deletion based a lot on attitude.

So if we look at that by conflict side:



Side
Alliance
Horde
Count
32
18
% of total
64%
36%

I wonder if I just lost Navi & Kamalia :(

Of these characters, 18 are, more or less, solo play. The remaining 32 either have an assigned partner that I play with my spouse and always have, or are a floating character than can team with their semi-solo characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment